Monday, November 16, 2009

Puppies and Kiddos and Transvestites

'Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.' - Friedrich Nietzsche

I left you last with the description of my life as a tug-of-war rope and the harem I have collected. Hmmm...
MFH has been tolerating all with good grace but is now on the fast track to file for divorce. M's children are fantastic (and loved the story I wrote, yay!) so the threat was growing until this weekend when M treated me like an au pair with benefits and then had the gall to tell me he knew he was being a cock but he also knew I would take it for love of his kiddos and puppy. WTF?! Bastard! if I hadn't been in the middle of teaching his daughter to cook, I probably would have taken up a knife and gutted him with it. Innit.
Told him to take me home early the next morning and we agreed to take a couple days to cool down and then talk. I had been sort of a drunken ass the night before he was a cock to me so we agreed that we each had a bad day. I will try to be fair about it but Gattina has so many suitors who are nice to her... and a weakness for those who are not. Damn it. We'll see.
My brother's birthday bash was a fabulous time and the height was a lovely transvestite who sniffed out my ex's submissiveness and pulled him around by the hair and fondled his bits. Brilliant!
MFH is now ring shopping for me and choosing the appropriate drug to tranquilise me through the wedding. I have to be drugged enough not to run away but coherent enough to take vows. Sounds fun! As for drugs, I have been off them for weeks now. Just not in the mood. I haven't been smoking fags either. Don't worry, I am still drinking like a sailor and shagging like a minx so I am still me! Just me with her vices being rearranged!