Thursday, November 27, 2008

What's It Worth?

"The less their ability, the more their conceit." - Ahad HaAm

Okay, lovelies.. I have been sorting myself out across the board. Buying a business here in London and almost becoming more moderate. -chuckles- Yeah, right. So, I am moving in with Silver Fox and I am excited to get back to a life of being spoiled rotten. He is wonderfully, ridiculously permissive with me and I am ready to be looked after for a bit while I behave as the gattina cattiva I am. On that note..
I had enough of trying for a colonial so invited one over that was a sure thing. Remember the boy before Reuben that hates to read? I shagged him at mine and he spent a full half hour winging about how I don't suck cock for people I don't care for. I threw him out.
I have been warring with my flatmates but could give a shit since I am sitting at Silver Fox's at the moment, sorting his broadband and drinking mimosas. I know I have again been out of touch and I do apologise but with buying part of the agency I work for, flat shopping, and planning holidays.. :)
The Frenchman: shagged him again, good stuff, almost liked him so am writing him off. I have been cooking again and in the last week, made a sinful Welsh rarebit and a gorgeous aubergine curry.
Sports: going with Silver Fox to see my beloved Allblacks trounce England on Saturday. RKD will be there and has promised me some team introductions after the match. Can't wait!!
I still want to roll around with my boy flatmate but doubt it will happen considering the frosty atmosphere at ours. Haven't heard a word from Graydog so things must be going well with the SA girl. Dammit.
My boss got kidnapped briefly last week by a jealous ex. There is a definite reason we get on so well.
So where shall I go for Christmas? Weird to be away from family. I will have a weekend reunion with my Trio here in London, though. Yay! Saw mia bestia for dinner recently and fully enjoyed him while he and CriCri fought over my attention (Cri by mobile) like old times. Matte even said he doesn't want to see me too much because I am dangerously perfect for him. Gods, I love that boy.
Hope you are all staying warm and getting excited about the holidays. I think I am going to get high on MDMA and ice skate at Tower Bridge next week. Maybe I will go up in the BA Wheel after.
I'm still a rock star.