Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sugar and Spice

'She went her unremembering way, She went and left in me, The pang of all the partings gone, And partings yet to be.' - Francis Thompson

In my last post, I was all aflutter over my new beau. We are alike, he and I, in that we show an excellent face upon first meetings but have some ick underneath. Our second date, I took him to dinner and then back to mine where I must admit, I was hoping for another hot shag like the last time. No such luck, Gattina. He was too tired and so asked for a wee kip. I woke him an hour later and he went home to sleep. Okay. He said he was looking forward to the party Saturday so I set myself to prepare for that.
Friday night, my future husband came over and shagged the hell out of me while I acted creepy. That's one way to handle my moodiness! An excellent way.
My new beau phoned to ask if he might bring his flatmate to the party. An odd thing to do but I figured any male would try to wrangle an invite since basically every stripper in town would be there. After being an hour late to collect me, my date asked if the party was out of doors. I said it was but that it was at the gal's house. Good, he said, so we can go shag in there and rejoin the party. Cheeky bloody idiot! I had just met his mate and was a bit horrified at my beau's lack of respect. I proceeded to get of my face on whiskey and make a phonecall for a trip to Zog. Now he was horrified that I spoke so plainly in front of his mate. Why the hell did he bring that guy to begin with?! My mates think those two are lovers. Wow. Never a dull moment, my dears. Never.
I am horribly blocked in writing my novel at the moment and have managed to catch and incubate every American illness that has come through town recently. WTF? But I must not whinge. I am still having a marvelous time and can't bloody wait for Germany next month! I also have my brother's birthday celebration next week. We have planned it at the poof place of the moment. I understand the drag shows are quite something to see. I will tell you all about it, of course, and it is bound to be a memorable post! If I can get into this much trouble just sitting at home, I imagine it will be a veritable (or literal) orgy of a night!