Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wild Cat

'We are like lutes once held by god. Being away from his warm body fully explains this constant yearning.' - Hafiz

Yes, I yearn. I yearn and hope and dream. I also live in the moment. I wager you've been wondering what I have been up to...
I acquired a new toy. A bartender. An Irish bartender. Tasty. Not my type at all but tasty none-the-less. He bit my face. Three times!!! I couldn't walk for days after our first shag. He is coated in tattoos and has both nipples pierced. He is rough and fun and sweet. The problem? A daughter. Gattina does not share her daddies. Full stop.
So what to do with that boy? Had a mate explain I don't want anything more than a shag. He didn't get it. I took him out to the car and shagged him in the backseat. Told him I don't even want to know his kiddo's name. Nowt to do with me. Innit.
After several more shots and some memory loss, I ended up at my mate's shagging her and her husband. And the body count rises...
So I have this, not so distant but not illegal either, cousin that has been trying to talk me into settling down with him and living happy ever after for basically my entire life. He has finally worn me down enough that I am wavering. He is tall, dark, handsome, brilliant, and willing to live overseas with me. I have given him some conditions to fulfill to earn my acceptance but in the interim, I am shagging him also. I am going to need a queue setup in the hall outside my bedroom soon! Hehe. Yay, me!