Thursday, August 7, 2008

An Officer and a Gentleman

"Girls today don't banish the girl who has sex, but they do if she has sex with two men when they have only one. They may accept sex but still police one another to be sure no one gets more than her share." - Nancy Friday


I only have a moment but did want to pop in to report that my date with the sailor (who's actually an officer thus the post title) went very well. I like him. I must say that under his unassuming, almost submissive veneer is quite a dominant and strong will. Interesting.
I also wanted to update you all on the marriage proposal body count. I am now up to 9! :) Nutters!
I'm out for a date tonight with the man who proposed eighth (while doing my wash and cooking me dinner no less- certainly scored points there!) and as it is a gorgeous day, we are meeting in Chelsea for drinks at Gordon's Wine Bar before dinner and I am hoping for a stroll through the Embankment gardens. I'm back to work tomorrow for the weekend so I will update early next week. Hope you are all quite well! Baci!