Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mad Dogs and Englishmen

"I figure... if I can remember all their names, then I am not a slut." - Anonymous (Post Secret)

Sorry I have taken so long to update but the last couple of weeks have been MENTAL! So, I worked the London motor show at Excel and it was alot like I expected- summer camp for adults! 14 straight days of 10 hour shifts and 10 hour parties after. I have been in every Mazda boot made (yes, I fit perfectly in the MX-5 boot as well!), we played 'Hide the Sweet' in the cars, had an ice fight at the hotel (we almost got thrown out on 3 separate occasions), and I spent a night curled up with Englishman #1 in a single bed with another couple in the one next to us. :)
I know it seems that all I do is party these days but please note that I was rewarded and praised for my hard work and knowledge by my peers and superiors. It was a pleasure to work hard and get results so hooray for a little confidence building! My colleagues were really fun people and welcomed me into the group with open arms. Yes, that includes Englishman #1! We were all out at the pub next to the exhibition center a few nights in and I noticed he was paying alot more attention to me than usual and I liked it. We had some good convo and chemistry so when we got back to the room I was sharing with another girl, we peeked in and found she wasn't there. Bonus! We didn't waste any time and had pretty much destroyed the room (Englishmen aren't always cold though they ARE polite- 'Are you alright?' was a new one for me in the sack... ) when my roommate opened the door and said my name. E #1 zipped off into the loo while I laughed and donned his jumper. The girl and her boyfriend came in smiling and he called out, 'You can come out mate!' Classic! The guy I had shagged has a girlfriend so unfortunately things were not too comfortable between us for the rest of the the assignment but that's ok.
The next night, we were out as a group again at the same pub which I suppose we can label as our temporary local and I offered a floater my sofa bed (I had switched to a double room alone that day). The guy was tall lean and cute and yep, English! I was curious about this English politeness thing and was happy to give him a try. He was a great shag with a huge cazzo but I was really confused by the utter gratitude he showed in bed. This is not a bad thing but was unexpected I guess. I am accustomed to European men- confident, entitled, and experienced. I spoke with the other gals on the stand and we decided there was only one thing for it- take a survey of Englishmen to see if they were all this way. The survey consisted of 5 questions:
1. Are you English? Duh.
2. Are you polite in bed? Yes, No, Depends
3. Fantasy location for sex?
4. Fantasy outfit on a girl for sex?
5. Are you Dom, sub, or switch?
We had so much fun asking these questions! So the results:
1. Duh.
2. Yes- 37%, Depends- 37%, No- 26%
3. Most popular were a tie between 'On a Beach' and 'On an Aircraft'. Oddest was 'On a Catamaran at Full Speed'.
4. Most popular was 'Naked'?! Oddest was 'Parking Attendant'.
5. Dom- 10%, Sub- 10%, Switch- 80%
I hope this information is useful to you all and informs any decision to try one (or 3) out. So on to Englishman #3, a sailor in HRM's Royal Navy. It had to happen eventually that I would come down to breakfast and say I woke up to a sailor in my bed! He's a sweet puppy and I am fairly sure at this point that I could never be truly serious about an Englishman but I am still going on a date with him tonight. It's all in good fun my darlings! I've got alot of work coming up and then a trip to Italy and a visit from my brother. Yay! BTW, funny little side note here- E#2 and the sailor have the same first name, thus the quote on the top of this post. If I just stick with a few names I won't be in danger of being a slut after all! It's brilliant! Hehe.