Saturday, July 19, 2008

Transitions

"Promise I will be forever yours. Promise not to say another word. Never mind, what's done is done. Always was a lucky one." - Foo Fighters

I am trying all kinds of new things these days. I am seeking out my boundaries. As I walked through the park with Riccardo this morning from his, I pointed out where I run, where I was proposed to by my stalker a few days ago, and where I cry... then I realised that I haven't gone there to cry in days. So let me start this post by introducing some new characters and dismissing others.
I have finally released Reuben. My heart is still his but I have now passed into the phase of not trying to push my esteem on him. I honestly hope he gained something pleasant from our time together and now I will keep my pain away from him. It is the only thing I can think of to give to him at this point. So I remain helpless but resigned on that front. On to other things...
I have not been shagging much lately. Murad was my last for weeks (until Riccardo) and he did come to visit me Sunday but I don't know, maybe just felt overwhelmed by the 7 marriage proposals I have had in the last weeks. One of those was from Murad and when I asked why, he listed my nice hands (apparently an Algerian criterion) as one reason. While chatting with Riccardo ( I know you don't know who he is yet but be patient my darlings), he made a cheeky comment that I must be a living goddess or else they are putting something in our water. Sir Satire suggested that the influx of marital interest is based on my vulnerability. All I know is that I remain honoured but confused on that front.
In the last days, I have had a variety of experiences. Couldn't get with cyber-sex boy because of work commitments so started getting restless. Found my Riccardo in a web community we both belong to and enjoyed chatting with him so much that I just had to go there! He is my neighbour as well so how convenient is that?! Complete coincidence and we get along very well so hopefully you will learn more about him in the future. For now, I will say he has a wonderfully active mind and a cazzo bello and that will have to suffice.
So I went to my girl, Valentina's on Thursday and we bought some fantastic charlie while I got a haircut. The night ended oddly but we are cool so it's all good. London living is mad!
Emilio's birthday was yesterday but still felt I need to stay away. I will try to see him tomorrow. Cri is anxious to see me again and is trying to sort a visit to me while I am working and I am going back to Italia in mid August. So much to do but tonight I am chilling at home while my flatmate makes us dinner...