Monday, September 15, 2008

I Would Walk 500 Miles...

"But seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already." - Waiter Rant

What can be as smugly satisfying as targeting a person and pulling them? Ross and I hit the clubs Friday night. We started at The Slug @ Fulham and went right into double vodkas and charlie. I spotted a tall, dark, and lean hottie dancing and pointed him out to my brother. The music kicked ass but we were going deaf in there so decided to move on down the frog (bit of cockney for ya). My hottie had disappeared anyway.
We chose Club Havana which I first went to the night I met Roo. There was a queue and Ross pointed out my hottie at the front. Woohoo! The music was pretty good and we danced and danced. Near the end of the night, I approached my target for a dance. We moved well together and managed to chat and snog a bit as well. He's South African and I *ahem* had been missing that country. -Gattina tries unsuccessfully to stifle yet one more smug grin- He lives much nearer Fulham than I so my brother and I accepted his offer of hospitality and jumped on a night bus. The boys (Ross, Graydog, and his mate) ate crisps and I hit the water, uncomfortably aware that my new packet of charlie was melting in a pool of sweat next to my skin. Shit. At theirs, more mates showed up. One had fortuitously brought 4 big macs so my brother got real sustenance before passing out on a chair while the rest of us attempted to dry out my ruined gram.
Graydog and I went into his room for private time and I was SHOCKED! After a full night of partying, the guy still managed to shag me 7 times or so with his gorgeous, hot cock and I even broke my rule (it's my rule, I'll break it if I want!) to taste his hotness. We had a one hour kip and then Ross and I made our way up to Notting Hill to see Portobello Road market and mack out on some really good sushi in last night's party clothes. I bought some necessary sunshades and my brother got gifts for friends. I left a message thanking Graydog for the hot shag, pointedly not giving him my number. I was so high on being in control and, smug bitch that I am, wanted to stay that way. Hehe. The fact is though, I can't bloody wait to tap that again!
My brother got home safely and I spent yesterday playing moderator between my flatmate and his girl. She rang me to wake me up and we went for a walk in the park. I still hadn't bathed and was in tiny shorts but hey, she needed to chat and what are mates for?! The rugby coach I had met texted apologies to me for his terrible state and Debs and I spent some time torturing him and making new ducky jokes (I can't seriously be asked to explain that one!). My flatmate called me down to the pub so I went, in those same silly clothes and grotty body! Oh sakes! Made it home eventually and trotted over to the neighbours' for a dance/drink-a-thon. I cannot express the great pleasure and relief I had climbing into a warm bubble bath this afternoon! Oh yeah, did I tell you I pulled a hot South African and shagged him 7 times??!! Hahaha... trumpets! (www.visit4info.com/advert/Jelly-Snakes-Bring-on-the-Trumpets-Jelly-Sweets/62733)