Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ring of Fire

'She has learned through you... Let it be your care that her knowledge is profitable to her.' - E.M. Forster

I know I posted just a couple days ago but I thought you might all be interested to know that I am spending a drug-free day watching romantic comedies and mourning the loss of Krishna. Why is Gattina so drawn to men that only want to use and discard her? Perhaps heartache keeps my creative side sharp? Interesting. I knew going in that Krishna is a drug addicted playboy but still invested enough of myself to be hurt when he wanted to 'slow down the pace'. This little speech of his just happened to be on payday (now he doesn't need my money) and the day before his lake party (he can play with other girls without my cumbersome presence). I have been friends with him for like 9 years and am shocked at both our behaviour. When he said he wanted to slow the pace, I dumped him and demanded back some of the ridiculous amount of money I have donated to his needs. Oh, and threatened all sorts of drama if he ignored me. I have been totally open to him emotionally and physically. Shutting those doors again will be sad. I'll miss the dawg. And the sex. And the cooking for a man with appreciation and appetite. Maybe he'll surprise me and actually fight for me? He did say he would eat a bowl of bees for me the other day. Either way, the adventures will continue and I am writing, my darlings, thank the gods for my writing.