Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl

'"I know it will be very hard for you,' Sonia has repeated, 'but I hate pretending, I prefer to tell you the truth.'" - Julio Cortazar

Fuck's sake, Krishna said. You're actually the stable one in this relationship. Yep, we're fucked. The last week has continued on the roller coaster and I guess that's just how we roll. Yes, I am officially Krishna's 'girlfriend' and if you read up on your Indian myths, it'll be a mission. After my last post, he ignored me for a couple of days and then showed up at mine with the dawg for backup. Now, he wants me to make it very clear to everyone that all he had to do was WAVE and I capitulated but to be fair to me, I was still mostly asleep! Grrr... And anyway, I admit I'm a sucker for a bad boy and he's about as bad as they come. The thing is, he never ends up paying consequences for his actions because he has roughly 18,735 ex-girlfriends that will get him out of trouble, me to take care of his needs and desires, and his mum to pick up the slack. The man is spoiled rotten to his sweet nougaty centre and apparently I am suffering from pica since I eat it up until I'm sick. It's funny or tragic to those who know me well but I can say I've probably never been such a good, understanding girlfriend. Being with Cri and Matte was similarly exhausting but I didn't get the harsh attitude from them. Oh well, my dears, we'll just have to see how tough our little Gattina is, innit.
I'm going on and on about the hardcore (yes we are still high or fighting a large portion of our time) but there is some normalcy. I accompanied Krishna to his 20 year class reunion which was a very good time (I was told several times that he had shagged every girl in the room in high school and I just grinned- that's my boy. He may be a slut, but he's my slut. Lucky he feels the same about me! Only Matte could compare to this boys numbers. Dio mio. ) and we just got back from a romantic comedy at the cinema. We cuddled and snuggled and he teased me. It was nice. As a matter of fact, I think he's still out on the sofa and I could use some 'Who's your daddy?' playtime so I'm going to have to love you and leave you for now but I'll be back. I always come back.