Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Americana

'If you are what you eat, I'm fast, easy, and cheap.' - Anonymous

The Fourth of July weekend was a lovely experience. Krishna's old college roommate came out from Colorado with his wife and what followed was a family picnic, competetive baci (yes, they won with the tricky Falling Waters and Falling Into the Waters techniques), and a sunset lake ride to fireworks. Romantic and perfect.
After the Fourth, Krishna and I Zogged for a couple days, we ravished my girl mate, Becks, he threw me into a door in temper when I was creepy drunk, we live together, he throws me out, we live together, he throws me out, my relationship with the dawg has progressed exponentially, Michael Jackson had a funeral, and now I am running away to write for a few days.
Everyone says that all the red flags in this relationship spell trouble and ask 'If it wasn't HIM, would you tolerate this?' But, babes... it IS him and I have wanted that man for my own for years and now that I've got him, I want to keep him a while. Sue me.
Now, I'm off to hide from my bully boyfriend and ride out the after effects of the pill I took last night and try not to take the easy road of escaping to LA for a party weekend with Boris. I'll do my best...