Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Doghouse

How does one of our lucky Trio end up in The Doghouse with all this love, joy, and affection floating around? Without exception, non or faulty communication. You think it's difficult to understand each other in a twosome? Add another person, separate yourselves into three different countries, and watch the confusion take over! It astounds me how easily we fool ourselves into creating problems. As I am so often repeating, WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE! We do have logistic issues but we're working on those. What would possess one of us to make more confusion?! Well folks, that's the way love goes. However, here's the advantage of the Trio- when one person is making trouble, there are two left to set it right!
I got in The Doghouse in London by getting unnecessarily stroppy with the guys and now Cristiano is in it for getting into a black mood and refusing to speak to me for five days. Communication again! I dread what it will look like when it is Matteo's turn (after all, he's the beast) but I feel better prepared to find a solution. I will see my lovers in a week so it will be back to adventure blogs instead of Trio Relationship Dynamics 101. Thanks for your patience.