Wednesday, January 16, 2008

London IV

The drought is over! The constant rain of my beloved London is a reflection to me of the constant affection I receive here. Yesterday evening I donned a beautiful corset and flowing pinstripe trousers to await the arrival of Mia Bestia. I knew this was a threat to our proposed dinner plans and after a spine melting kiss and a breathless Ciao... I watched with pleasure as Matteo began undressing. I'm hungry, I mock pouted. Forget it, he said, I am having you right now. We rolled around the bed in a tangle of sheets, mouths, and skin. We teased each other until I couldn't stand it and began to beg for him. I was a perfect bel lago by this time and he was pleased. I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but Miei Uomini are very vocal. This may just be an Italian thing but either way, it is enchanting to be told of my charms while they are being enjoyed!
We shagged every way possible, wanting to relive every delicious action from our repertoire. As you can imagine, this took quite awhile. We finally left for dinner, happy and hungry. I love that feeling of being satiated from sex and then feeling the need for food or sleep. Nothing tastes as good to me as a post-shag meal and no sleep is as sweet.
We discussed many things on our walk to the Turkish restaurant (punctuated by me randomly tripping over my trousers- they're sexy but a bit long for me. At about the fourth time, I was in stitches and Matteo was demanding that I stop almost falling down.) I got to catch up on what is going on with our friends and more of the story on Cristiano's situation. Matteo may be, screw that- IS, an absolute beast who will do anything or anyone he fancies but at least he is honest. I appreciate his candor though it does annoy me sometimes that I can't leave the boy alone for a moment without him running around. As he says, It's all written on the package, Sweetie.
What bothers me at this point is Cri's behavior. I cannot abide a lover who is not forthcoming. He is proving himself to be a wolf in sheep's clothing rather than the angel he allowed me to believe of him. An aside- I spotted a wine bottle with the word "Wolftrap" on it and decided instantly that that is the perfect name for my you-know-what (hoo-hoo, poom-poom, lovebox, whatever...) So dear readers if you have an opinion on what we should do with our dear fallen angel, Cristiano, please drop me an e-mail. You all know I can't make a decision without getting all the advice out there.
In the coming week, I do believe Matte and I are going to brave the dodgy swingers club again. That ought to make for interesting stories to share with you...