Thursday, January 31, 2008

London Livin' (IV)

"Ecstasy and then the laundry." -Ayn Rand
Matteo started harping on me day and night to get a job. Like I wasn't trying right? As a result of wanting him to shut up, I widened my search dramatically to include fields that I have no skills or experience in. After all, being able to effectively shag two men at once doesn't turn up as many paying gigs as you might think. ;) Sooo... five days later he was drinking celebratory champagne with the Director of Operations for a social ventures VC firm specializing in ethnic minority entrepreneurs. Whew.
Cri and Donatello got to London the next afternoon. Cri has been treating his body badly so apparently told Donatello he wasn't sure how horny he would be. I opened the door to a rush of undressing man tackling me on the couch and having his way with me! I tossed a "Ciao Donatello!" over Cri's shoulder in between thrusts (at least I was trying to be polite!).
Matteo wandered out of the bedroom while Cristiano and I snuggled on the couch. Matteo and I had been taking a post-shag nap when the boys got there. (Trio Dynamics 101 digression: Everyone asks me about the possessive dynamic so here's a perfect example of how it works- Matteo knew that Cri would want to jump me as soon as he got here so he was determined to have me first. He made love to me possessively in the afternoon I guess to establish ownership, dominance, some guy thing... )
Matteo walked over to the couch and kissed me while my hand played on his leg. Ah bliss! It's these moments that make me feel like the world is right. We chatted with Donatello and got ready for the evening.
We met the other guys at Nobu for drinks. Six trousers and a skirt, Matte shook his head. As for my opinion of the group setting, I felt like a goddess! The other women in the room looked at me like I was from another planet. We were sitting at a corner table with me in the middle, Cri on my right and Matte on my left. The other men were wrapped symmetrically around so that we formed a circle. I kissed Miei Uomini and chatted with the boys. Fantastico! We went to Kai for dinner and somehow I ended up between Cri and Simone with Matteo all the way across the table and down far enough that I couldn't touch him. Grrr... I thought this was a bad thing but it had an interesting effect.
During the meal a somewhat tipsy Cristiano was heavily making out with me and trying to get me to go shag him in the bathroom. Matteo was watching us with a look I don't often see on his face. Uh-oh Mia Bestia! He went outside for a cigarette so I joined him. He looked sideways at me, You two are rude. It's like being at dinner with two teenagers. I like to see you jealous, I teased. I'm not jealous, he said. A little jealous, I asked. A little. :)
We went home and shagged some more. I fell asleep between my men where I belong. In the middle of the night, Cri decided he wanted MORE sex so the next thing I knew, he was shagging me and Matteo was in my mouth. Have I mentioned before that we never sleep when we're all together? After doing some more of my favorite things, we collapsed in a pile and slept for a couple hours.
In the morning, Donatello wanted to explore a little of London so he came in to tell someone he was going. I was the only one conscious but completely buried under the guys' bodies so explaining where the keys were was a challenge. We finally got out of bed and made a lunch reservation for the group. After lunch, window shopping on Bond Street and then back to the flat so Cri and Donatello could get ready to go. I accompanied them to the airport since Cri and I wanted to spend as much time as possible with our skin and eyes in contact. I had only intended to go with them partway so when I walked back into the flat, Matteo was back in bestia mode. I barely made it in the door before my skirt was up and I was being had over the table!
I must get to work my darlings! I will try to post again in the next couple days...