Friday, May 9, 2008

Marsupials

"The two wretched creatures who alone in the world knew each other and alone were capable of consoling each other, now seemed to be irreconcilable..." - Adolphe

-Gattina flattens her ears to her head in angry helplessness as the Roo turns to bound away on his strong legs. She preens her fur violently and then sighs past the lump in her throat that is pride.-

I did not intend to blog about this. This blog is about adventures and pleasure but I know many of you want to know where I am and what the heck has been happening. Reuben decided he wasn't ready for a relationship. No offense, Princess, just can't deal with being a boyfriend right now. Crap. Bad timing. I had to tell him anyway and I knew the drama (not fun adventure drama but ugly nasty hurtful drama) would be overwhelming. It was. Such accusations! And language! In fairness to him, it was a shock and the WORST timing ever. Since then, he has calmed and started being nice. I told him to go away. Is this what they refer to as 'hormonal'?
So, lovelies, it's decision time. My lifestyle and health do not make me a good candidate at this time but I will consider carefully my options.
Sunday is Mother's Day in the US and NZ. I'm taking my Little Kiwi to a BBQ. Miss you all.