Sunday, June 22, 2008

Vampyres in London

"It is by no means self-evident that human beings are most real when most violently excited; violent physical passions do not in themselves differentiate men from each other, but rather tend to reduce them to the same state." - Thomas Elliot

Before we get to England (Yorkshire to be more specific), I was informed that my comments on Albania were not really comprehensive. Part of this is because I don't remember that much but it was pretty funny and actually leads to an important condom discussion so let's revisit Albania, shall we? Earlier in the day, Beny had dropped by mine while I was taking some sun in the garden. I was feeling impulsive so took him up for a shag. He had no condoms and I was out so I sent him away. He hadn't cared one way or the other but I DO! Further discussion on that in a bit. He texted me later to ask me to come down to his work and added that he had acquired condoms. Alex and I went down and had about a dozen tequilas while I bantered with Beny and his cousin, Emilio. I sent Alex home and went with the Albanians to a park to drink beer with a group of their friends. Matteo was shocked to hear this- don't you know Albanians are dangerous?! They're all criminals! I laughed. Anyway, Emilio is the one who gave me his trousers and jumper. He put my shoes on for me while I told him he was beautiful. He thanked me handsomely and I started crushing on him. Tall, lean, and shy- just the way I like 'em! Too bad Beny had apparently claimed me. Bummer. So, Beny's the one that bit my neck to hell and shagged me- yes, protected! I went a couple nights ago with my girl, Debs, down to the restaurant to return Emilio's jumper and damn if I hadn't forgotten his name. Oops. So when Debs attempted to get his digits for me, it didn't happen. He looked a little wistful when I left, knowing I move today, but it's cool, I understand guy code- no poaching on his cuz. Beny has been calling alot but I am refusing to see him. Honestly, NO INTEREST!
So everyone I saw poked my neck and asked who'd been chewing on me except Roo. Props to him. That includes my kiddo from Yorkshire who I saw a couple days later. Met him in Wimbledon at his local and had a beer and watched Germany play while waiting for his football team. I went with them to watch and the bricklayer played a decent goalie but their team still lost. I have been deemed bad luck. We went back to the pub and slammed pints until the pub closed. Kiddo and I walked out and down the road a ways until he pulled me into an alley for some hanky-panky. Cool, I'm up for public adventures.
He put me up against some kind of storage bin and got my pants off and my shirt open. He held me down by the arms and chewed me up! Good gods, he bit up my face, my neck, and my chest while digging his fingers into my hips! That's all ok but when he started being rough with my wolftrap, I had to intervene. It's a pussy, love, be gentle with it! He went down on me and showed pretty good skills for such a young'un but then he expected reciprocation. I have mentioned repeatedly that is for BOYFRIENDS only! Not shags. Boyfriends. He wasn't taking no for an answer and tried to force me. Good luck, kid. He changed tactics and tried to talk me into it, I could be your boyfriend, he said. I clamped my jaw to stifle a full on laugh. He gave up on that and decided to get his (rather nice) cock inside me. I actually sighed. Condom, I commanded. I don't use them, he said. Oh for fuck's sake!!! This is London! Everyone is shagging like animals and we don't even know each other! Get a grip! He insisted and I refused. He got rough and for just a moment there, I was honestly concerned I couldn't stop him. He had gotten my shirt down around my arms to pin me and using my legs was tricky since I was standing against a bin. I did, however, manage to repel him and get control of the situation. I had forgotten I guess how strong hormones can make a guy that age! My Scottish friends have since told me I should've known because Yorkshiremen are all animals. Ok. So back to current events...
After the restaurant, Debs and I went to roll on E with some of my friends. That shit was polluted, probably ketamine but it was still an ok night. I have been laying low and resting since. I move to Kent in just a few hours and am looking forward to it. Roo says he will visit in July and I am also going to Treviso for a weekend in July to see my lovely CriCri and friends. He is going to arrange for one of my fantasies to be fulfilled! He's so good to me. I won't tell you the fantasy until it's done but trust me, it will be entertaining reading so stay tuned...