Thursday, June 19, 2008

World Sex Tour

"In America sex is an obsession, in other parts of the world it is a fact."  - Marlene Dietrich

Sex, sex, sex...  So much sex and yet no satiation.  RKD came down for dinner and a shag and we went for a nice brunch the next morning.  I spent the next couple days completely off my head on booze and charlie so it's a bit of a blur but I managed to celebrate Italia's win by checkmarking Albania.  Not recommended (from what I recall anyway since I don't remember much after putting on someone's trousers and jumper in a park but woke with a monster hickey on my neck) and so I was extra happy to spend last night with mia bestia again!  We met up for Thai food but I had to leave in the middle of the meal to catch up with Reuben at the bar and table where we first met.  It was wonderful to see his beautiful face again and I somehow managed not to beg him to hold my hand or kiss me or love me...
He dropped me at Matte's and I leapt on my friend as he smoked a spliff on the couch.  How did it go, he asked as he undid his trousers.  Both of miei uomini have been quite sympathetic about my situation.  They don't like to see my heart hurting and I love them even more for that compassion!  I told him I was ok and so we took it upstairs since Matteo's friend, LoLo, is staying with him for a bit and we didn't want to shock the poor boy.  We had a lovely shag ending with his favourite thing and then we curled up together for a contented sleep.  My beast woke in the middle of the night wanting more of my mouth (thank goodness because my culo was ruined!) and I was happy to oblige.  I woke this morning to the sound of my darling boy in the shower and smiled.  I have always enjoyed being with Matte in his home and the familiarity made me happier than I have been of late.  I am hanging around his for the day, trying to recover.  My ulcers are aching and I am rather twitchy.  Odd.  I am meeting the bricklayer tonight for a shag so I'll let you all know how that goes.  I am moving to Kent on Sunday so hopefully, the fresh air and slower pace will do me some good.  I will still have the weekends in London so don't worry, there will be plenty of mischief for me to write about!