Monday, August 17, 2009

Bestiality

'He fell into despair and lost all hope, for who could ever learn to love... a beast?'

Years ago, I kept a picture on my vanity of The Beast. It was to remind me of who I am inside, whilst I saw my pretty face in the mirror. After all these years, I see my deformities more clearly than ever. I also forgive them like I never could in my extreme youth. Parts of me are so ugly, I know they are unlovable... yet I love them without expecting anyone else to try that hard.
As I type this, BH is sleeping on the roof. Swear. He wandered past me, nude, and I followed. He had been doing the 'Why can't you just die and get away from me?' routine after we discussed his most recent heartbreak. It goes like that with him and since I have recognised it, I don't mind the hater attitude from him. I was frightened he would do something stupid and irreparable but he seems content to rest now I brought him some clothes. WTF?! Thing is, he knows Gattina will look after him and allow him to be that mad if it makes him okay later. I will check on him in a few.
I spent the last few days at my brother's and it is HOT and STICKY in this bloody horrid country when the air con is out! I have been confused and yet resolved recently. I wish for things that don't exist and deal with the issues in front of me. Speaking of, I should go up to the roof in a moment.
I cooked carnitas con aguacate for tea tonight and it was FANTASTIC! :) (If I do say so myself.)
My darling readers, I want to finish this post but have a responsibility to BH and must check on him. After all, I was once in love with him and I cannot throw him to the wolves of his madness. I will get back to the adventures in a day or two (BTW, I was proposed to again today. -chuckles- wait for it... ) xx