Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dancing Queen

'She had inflicted on herself the worst boyfriends a woman could find...' (or something like that)

I am spending the eve in my underpants, dancing to Abba and cooking. Glorious! My brother's home can be cold, dark, and sterile but right now it is an oasis for me. I heard from Roo yesterday and Krishna today. Who next?! I suppose if one has this many exes, they will be omnipresent.
BH eventually came down from the roof the other night. Mental. I took a little trip to Zog last night and played x-box until quite late with him and he seems improved. Thank the gods.
I had the opportunity to tell the 'I pulled a hot South African and shagged him 7 times that night!' story whilst my brother whinged about having to sleep in a recliner that night. HAHA! Those were the days, eh? My angels, Graydog remains the best shag I have ever had. Wow. Someone should pin a medal on him. I would certainly prefer other shags (Roo, my lion, and Krishna for instance) but given a few more weeks of that... -sighs- I think I need a fag now, just from the memories!