Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Discretion?!

'A scar is not always a flaw. Sometimes a scar may be redemption inscribed in the flesh, a memorial to something endured, to something lost.' - Dean Koontz

I am shagging Krishna again. He has asked that I not divulge all of the details to you or boast about how I talked him back into bed with me. Suffice it to say there was a gondola, a dog collar, and Klingon transportation to Zog involved. I would love to tell you all about it but the boy did give me an orgasm with his mouth that cracked my spine back into alignment. Seriously. That was only of about a hundred orgasms that night so I am going to do what he asks and shut it now. Gods, our chemistry could blow up buildings. Hehe, lucky us.
On to other news, I heard from Mia Bestia and we are looking at a possible Trio reunion with Cri in New York. I love them both so much that I am giddy at the thought! I have discovered that having two boyfriends is perfect for me. That way, I don't wear their patience so thin with all my demands and desires. The only problem with that is that I tend to be attracted to possessive men. I'll have to work on that.
I came across something I wrote to my lion in prison but never sent and thought you might enjoy a glimpse into Gattina's softer side:
'Look at me. I am looking at you. I see you in the glory of your unique weaknesses, not as the superhuman I expected, and I love you more for knowing you better. It's genuine, it's true.'