Tuesday, December 11, 2007

London I cont...

So how does one fall in love with two men at the same time especially with one in another country at the time?  I don't know.  Magic, I guess.  I spent my days talking with Cri about how much we missed and loved each other and my evenings with Matteo.  He held my hands and looked into my eyes while we discussed literature, art, travel, dreams...  
I had to get back to the States for Jonathan's birthday so I spent the short connection to Paris bending a poor Parisienne's ear about how much I would miss them and the flight over the big pond reflecting on what a wonder life is.  Being in the US was surreal and I was glad to see family and friends but my very skin was on fire with the need to be back in the arms of miei carissimi.
They felt the same so we made another plan to meet up in Barcelona and Venice!