Monday, December 17, 2007

London III (or Konstanz Part IV)

Cristiano had to work in London on Friday so Matteo requested I arrive on Thursday. Let the game of tag recommence! Cristiano changed his flight to Thursday. Matteo decided to take Thursday afternoon off from work. Cri took a morning flight. Matteo attempted to arrange all of Thursday off from work. My flight was cancelled so I had to take a different one that landed at almost the exact same time as Cri's. This round goes to Cristiano!
At Victoria Station, I have never seen such a taxi queue! We waited for an eternity, tired and starving. At the flat I got what I desperately needed- a shag and a shower! We went for lunch and lingerie/toy shopping. At Agent Provocateur we bought an absolutely splendid crop as well as a variety of sexy outfits for me. The shop assistant was a lovely girl with legs longer than my whole body! I enjoyed her assistance with my corset lacings and her opinions about what she liked on me. Yummy!
After the fun shopping, we did the necessary grocery shopping and went back to await Matteo (he ended up working all day). The reunions almost make the pain of separation sweet! This was the first time Matteo did not win the round of tag and I don't think he liked it. He was certainly in bestia mode! I love it! After doing some of our favorite things (and if you want to know what those are you'll just have to come join in with us) we hit the sack.
Cri didn't have to work until early afternoon so we watched a movie and I cooked us a pasta con pomodori e zucchini. Cristiano said it was an excellent pasta for an American to have made. I bristled. No don't get upset, he said, it is a proper pasta for an Italian to have made too! Gee thanks. Anyway, he went to work and I got some things done. That evening, we three went out for Lebanese. We spent the meal leering at women and making jokes instead of the original purpose of this dinner- to plan our future cohabitation. Nervous? Us? Never! After dinner we planned the next evening's excursion to a swingers club.
Saturday Cri and I accompanied Matteo to look at a flat. It was alot of fun trying just to be his "friends from out of town". After that, lunch with a friend and more shopping. We broke into two groups so that Matteo and I could go Porsche shopping while the other guys went clothes shopping. While Matteo put a downpayment on a car, the guys showed up to keep me company. The best was when the salesman asked Matteo if he would prefer to put the car "in his wife's name". Hysterical! None of us has ever been married and I would even hazard to say the prospect is downright scary to us all. Anyway that accomplished, we went for a nap so that we would be rested up for the evening adventure.
There are two versions of the club story: The one that we told our friends to trick them into going (It's sooo beautiful you can't imagine!) and the truth. My dear readers, I love and cherish you so you will get the truth. We dressed stylish and sexy, my lingerie hidden under an elegant black dress. The beautiful crop was secreted in Matteo's inside coat pocket. The taxi dropped us off and we looked for the address. The street is a very short one but dark and dodgy. We couldn't find any building that looked like our destination. Confused, we headed for the only lit up sign which advertised auto repairs. A large man came out and asked if we were looking to have some fun. Yes... is this the address we are looking for? You're here, he said, come on up. At the top of the stairs was a somewhat cramped space with many older people sitting around a bar. We paid our entrance fee and handed them our bottle of vodka. You usually have to bring your own booze to these places. We were given a tour by one of the shortest women I have ever seen. The "playrooms" were dilapidated and uninviting. Cri just kept repeating "What is this smell? I don't like this smell." We headed up to the bar for a generous pour of vodka on the rocks (please let this help!) and then went to sit huddled up together on a couch. Two seconds later we were approached by a couple and the man asked to whip my backside. Why not? While he proceeded to bruise me rather rudely, Matteo was imposed upon to crop the wife's large rear end. Extricating ourselves from that situation, we tried to close our circle and discuss if there was a way to make this into a fun adventure instead of just a scary one. We're good sports so we scoped out the scene and even mingled a while before Cri pulled us into a lockable room. This seemed like a good idea until the hands started coming in through holes in the wall. That's right my dears, the "Groping Room". Matteo's ever sharp eyes spotted an attractive woman near the door so we quickly pulled her in to play. She claimed to be French but was certainly not. Perhaps Serbian or Croatian... She had lovely breasts which we all enjoyed but the girl could not kiss (or do anything else) worth a damn! This experience was becoming more and more farcical but it doesn't end yet! A hand was doing things to Matteo so he peeked out to see what it was attached to. Spying a nice pair of legs, he slid his hand up to find a big hairy pair of testicles! He was appalled and recoiled with as much dignity as he could muster. Poor Cristiano was stuck entertaining the girl while Matteo and I laughed about how we didn't even want to shag here in this most unsexy sex club! We tried to escape but the people rather hemmed us in. One couple even gave me a business card! We made it back to the flat with utter relief and alot of laughter.
I was tired and drunk and put off sexually from the lingering taste of that girl so I'm afraid I got a bit "stroppy" with the guys. Cristiano, angel that he is, just held me until I fell asleep. The next day we went to the Camden Market after thoroughly entertaining ourselves with "Daftpunk Hands". Hungover and a little uncomfortable with the way the evening ended, we still managed to establish a few lasting inside jokes. Many of them were gestures pertaining to the girl from the night before (God, she was the worst shag ever!) but my favorite is how we have morphed my "geeeez" into "deniiiim". We had some tapas and beer which set us right again and did some shopping. We spent the afternoon getting baked and watching all three Godfather movies in a row with Lo Zio. Watching these movies with Italian men is even more entertaining than usual. There is alot more interaction and discussion! I got to sleep between my men again that night but I could tell Matteo was still not happy with me. Cri had a morning flight so said goodbye early. I was nervous. Alone with Matte in a bad mood is not a nice prospect. Lo Zio came to lunch with us and we all ran errands then had dinner at another friend's home.
The next few days were stressful. Matteo was very busy with work and clients and Lo Zio had to go to Italia so I was alone with my worried thoughts. I did research and got advice where I could but I couldn't decide what to do. Stay and rent something? Kick around Europe a while? Go to the States? I ended up deciding on the States since I should see my family for the holidays. Before I left, Matteo finally became himself again. Thank the gods! When either of Miei Uomini get into a snit, I can't bear it. I imagine it is similar for them- something I should keep in mind when I am moody.
So now the holidays. Time for family and friends and reflection over the past year. I feel the absence of my darlings keenly. We will see each other soon and in the meantime... YAY PHONESEX!!