Saturday, December 15, 2007

London II (or Konstanz Part III)

We arrived in London around midnight. Matteo was nowhere to be found. Amendment: we could talk with him on his mobile but he was really gone. He had already warned us that he would be in the bag but to call him in transit and he would come let us into the flat. We arrived at the flat freezing again and started calling around for another way in. Lo Zio (who owns the flat) was nearby so he came to let us in out of the cold. My sweet Cri was having the coldest day of his life!
Having stayed there before, it was wonderful to meet our host at last. Matteo showed up soon and what followed was some of the most entertaining drunk behavior I have seen! Italian men, in my experience, seem to be quite musical but mia bestia was dancing on the furniture! So we partied and shagged (leaving my pussycat alone- make your own inference) and ended up in bed sometime near dawn. We got up for a bit of extremely difficult shagging and such and then rested some more. Matteo and I wanted lunch but Cristiano was already working so we met up in one of my favorite London restaurants, Trucvert, near the US embassy. It was a good meal with lots of friends and put us near shopping. Yay! The first order of business was a calendula cream for Cri- it wasn't just my pussycat that was suffering. I cannot tell you, dear readers, what it is like to peruse a pharmacy for the proper solution with several men... With a product decided upon, we headed to Selfridges to get a gift for the birthday girl of the evening and me some club clothes.
We broke up into groups and I found a good dress, Matteo chose beautiful stilettos, and along with a gift the other boys found me suspenders and stockings. Matteo went for a nap while the rest of us went shopping on Bond Street. I have mentioned the shopping acumen of Miei Uomini but this was a new experience for me. I followed along while coats, shirts, and gloves were examined. I am definitely an amateur! We changed for dinner and met up at an Italian ristorante to begin our celebration. Out of a dozen people I was the only one not from northern Italy so I did my best to follow along and contribute.
I had been disappointed by women in the UK in the past so it was a wonderful pleasure to meet the ladies in our party. These are the kind of women I can really be friends with! We all ended up at a club and I got to see more of the relationship between Italian men and music (read: no lack of dance partners)!
The morning brought more of the reason I live this life. Miei Uomini were surrounding me in the bed and taking turns giving and taking pure pleasure with/from me. We met for lunch with friends before Cristiano's flight to Venice. During the meal the Italiano was fast and furious. I was catching most of it but must admit some surprise when our waitress bashfully informed us that she spoke Italian. Cri had been explaining how a schoolmate of Matteo's had the kind of face "you just want to cum on". Yikes!
Matteo and I spent the evening alone and I cooked a pretty nice pasta with capers and olives for us. I slept, as usual, wrapped in his octopus embrace and woke up happy (as usual). It was very difficult to leave but I knew we would see each other very soon...